Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Web 2.0: Multimedia Blog Posting Sem 2_Pre


        



         One of the classes that I am having as of right now is Biology, taught by Mr. Maniscalco. He was a teacher of Chemistry and Physics at Cliffside Park High School. He was also a Director of Medical Physics and Dosimetry for 30 years. He now teaches Chemistry, Anatomy & Physiology, Physics, Biology, Robotics, Engineering and Medical Terminology here at Woodridge High School for three years now.

http://wood-ridge.schoolwires.net/Page/518

                             or

http://my.hrw.com/



        When I first started this class I expected to learn about the Cycle of Life, and the Evolution of Earth. As of right now we are going over the basics of Biology and the organisms of life. His Grading Policy is that tests count as forty percent of our grade. Quizzes count as fifteen percent, projects are 25. Informal assignments, Homework, and Participation combined count as twenty.


      An interesting aspect of the class that I enjoy is how he can easily elaborate on anything that I or anyone else has trouble with. Even if it is the most trivial of things.Though technology may not be used often, Mr. Maniscalco has an ipad hooked up to a projector which displays notes. In my opinion I believe that Mr. Maniscalco is a fair and honest teacher.




3 comments: